Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Back to the Drawing Board

Had a fantastic weekend plus Monday as it was a public holiday here, am not really sure the significance of the day but its a public holiday so I'm not complaining. It was a pretty hectic one with the usual running around during the morning and afternoons, with the usual bouts of spending money on stuffs such as food and water to keep the body moving. There were major and minor accomplishments and the major accomplishments normally resolves around spending a big sum of moolahs.

This time around, the moolah was spent on something which i reckon would be worth while, after all, where do we spend 50% of our lives? Yes, correct...on the bed. Some use it for sleep, some for reading and others for horizontal exercise. So how much did I spend? more than i think i should have. I will snap a picture of it and post it up once it arrives.

One thing which i didnt manage to do was to get some......

Yes...Grass...I need some nice green grass to make my black driveway less sombre and to show more sign of it being inhabited by not only lizards. I'm stilling living with that darn lizard....another story for another day. So here I am, sitting squarely in Tuesday and looking back on Monday, Sunday and Saturday, bidding them farewell, I had a great time with you.

No comments: