Thursday, June 26, 2008

I've been AWOL.....

Its been at least a month, to be honest I've almost forgot about this blog, I guess thats human...or at least its me. Start with gusto then trickle off into the sunset. Its a good thing that my secondary school friend Nasri or better know as Nash suddenly MSN'ed me and asked me about something i posted on my blog a couple of weeks back. A couple of days back another friend (whom incidently has a bun in the oven) also asked me when I was going to update my blog. So......

in these kind of difficult situations, there is only one mature and responsible thing to do....blame it on the work....but truth be told, the pace at work has been manageable the past couple of weeks, I wont say there all i do is sit down and watch grass grown (which coincidently is a pretty interesting pass time) but issues that crop up are usually dispatched quickly and with ruthless efficiency. Lol'ed.

Well I guess life in the IT industry especially in the vendor world has its quiet and busy periods, and now i would reckon its a moderate period. Which is a good thing, gives me some thing to think about other things. So back to blogging then....

No comments: